Taking into account the continued uncertainty that surrounds the worldwide economy here’s ten reasons why you should invest in real estate in Costa Rica.
* Expand your property portfolio and acquire an asset in one of the top rated areas for real estate investment in the world.
* Benefit from increasing tourism arrivals and generate a rapid return on investment renting your property out for weddings, corporate events or family get together.
* The South Pacific of Costa Rica is recognized as the next Guanacaste. Benefiting from a slow paced development this region has certainly opened up since the inauguration of the Caldera Highway.
* Costa Rica’s third international airport has been earmarked for Palmar Norte in the South Pacific. Once this opens in 2013 along with tourism arrivals, property values are expected to rise considerably.
* Coastal real estate in Costa Rica especially in the province of Guanacaste, the Central and South Pacific retain their property value thanks to their exclusive and highly sought after location.
* Costa Rica continues to attract record breaking numbers of tourism arrivals despite the economic downturn. Although tourism tendencies have changed their choice of destination has not.
* There is a lot of real estate in Costa Rica to choose from but it should be noted that coastal residences are the most sought after.
* As international corporations continue to invest heavily in Costa Rica their workforce will grow. Real estate in Costa Rica that is small, specifically suited to young professionals is in high demand so this is another niche market you could get into.
* It goes without saying that Real estate in Costa Rica is positioned in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. People will never stop wanting to visit Costa Rica and it will continue to be a popular country for retirement.