I have been given permission by the seller of this property to share the following data. This is a unique situation.
Normally it is my fiduciary duty to represent sellers in a manner that protects their specific situation. This is a newer listing, yet the owner is putting some demands on me to get this sold by July 1st. That is not a typo. July 1, 2014.
- Newer listing needs to be in contract by July 1, 2014 and closed Sept 5, 2014.
- Seller needs $700K by the end of August – this is not the transaction price.
- Just Reduced from $1,395,000 to $1,099,000. A 22% discount on the listing price.
- Great location only 2 minutes off the Highway.
- Solar and Quality Water System are features of this home.
- Blue & White water Pacific Ocean views are Jaw-dropping.
- House has been used as a full time residence, but due to location and features can be a Tremendous Vacation Rental. Sleeps 10-12 comfortably.
- Low expenses due to the home’s engineering.
This is a newer listing and no offers in the first 57 days on the market. Owner says, “Find me a Buyer Now. ” It is about timing for the seller.
This is an interesting situation for a buyer to consider. Is this within your budget? If we could get this for a good price, contract to pay seller a first payment of (for example) $700k now and the balance over X…..?
How does this compare?:
1. http://www.dominicalrealty.com/Dominical/la-senora-luxury-estate.html – great home, impeccable, a bit smaller, but close to highway. $3500 annual HOA (Subject home above has $0 HOA).
2. http://www.dominicalrealty.com/Dominical/contemporary-luxury-home.html – Impeccable Newer modern home
This is a great story for someone able and ready to make a move. We can get this under $1M, which would be well below replacement cost and provide excellent downside protection of your investment.
Please call me for more details. The seller wants this sold is less than 15 days.